Win a congress ticket for Biomarkers UK, 08 – 09 November 2021
Biomarkers UK: In-Person is back. Designed to provide forward-looking insights into the latest trends and tools impacting biomarker research, it brings together leading experts from global pharmaceutical organizations, innovative biotech companies and internationally renowned academic institutions working across multiple therapeutic areas and stages of drug development. Win an In-Person Pass with access to all agenda sessions over the 2 days of the event. More information: https://www.oxfordglobal.co.uk/biomarkers-series-uk/
Submit your biomarker project idea
Accelerate your research with the unbiased discovery of biomarkers on any matrix with engine’s protein arrays. Our fast analysis guarantees high discovery power by analysing interactions with >10,000 human full-length antigens, protein isoforms & peptides. Our arrays covering a broad range of the human proteome and harbour the largest neoantigen & frameshift peptide library worldwide! More details about our arrays.
Submit a short abstract and win a congress ticket and up to 20 % discount on engine screening service.
Applications submission deadline: 15th September 2021. Apply now!
engine Biomarker Project Idea Call
- Applications submission deadline: September 15th, 2021
- Winner notification: September 30th,2021
- engine UniPEx or hEXselect protein array
- Purified antibodies, human serum or plasma
- Detection of human IgM, IgA or IgG
- 1st Prize: One In-Person Pass for Biomarkers UK, 08 – 09 November in Manchester UK, and 20 % voucher*
- 2nd Prize: 20 % voucher*
- All other participants: 10 % voucher*
* voucher for engine biomarker screening service, redeemable once, valid until 31 December 2022, application have to fulfil all criteria
- Platform of interest (UniPEx or hEXselect protein array)
- A detailed description of your research project, including sample matrix and number
- Research study background information
- Information on how the project will enable your laboratory to enhance current research or enable research not currently undertaken
- Intended use of the data generated
IMPORTANT: The total submission should be no more than 500 words.
All submissions received on or before the deadline will be reviewed by engine scientists and the winner will be selected on the following criteria:
- Impact of the study being developed
- Well-defined proposal with precise research goals
- Relevance of the disease, also rare diseases, are very welcome.
- Applicants must be age 18 or older
- Applicants must be employed at a Research Institute (private or academia), Healthcare organizations, a Pharma / Biotech company, or a Contract Research Organization (CRO) in a capacity in which they perform life sciences research.
If you have any questions about the biomarker project idea call: email us!