Virtual trade fairs 2020
The world’s leading trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis, biotechnology took place from 19 to 23 october 2020 and the participation was free of charge. In addition to virtual booths and live chat, there were various conference sessions and webinars like our our webinar about Covid 19 diagnostics.
- 21,641 participants (unique users) from 152 nations in five days.
- 268 exhibitors from 24 countries presented more than 700 product highlights.
- More than 33,000 participations in the 200 exhibitor webinars and the 119 scientific presentations at the analytica conference.
Together with our partner DiagnostikNetBB our engine team created our digital booth and exhibitor profile for the fair visitors according to the organiser’s templates, and we were in charge of the live chat. The video gives a short impression of what it looked like in the final stage.
For the first time MEDICA, the world-leading medical trade fair and platform for the suppliers of the medical technology industry, COMPAMED, held from 16 to 19 November 2020, took place entirely online the participation was free of charge.
- More than 45,000 visitors (unique users) from 169 nations.
- 1,500 exhibitors from 63 nations presenting over 18,300 products.
- Over 100 web sessions, which hosted 300 participants at their peak.
The exhibitor profiles will continue to be online until May 2021. So you can still make up your own mind. Visit our engine booth!
Diagnostik Netzwerk Berlin Brandenburg
On the occasion of the virtual Medica, the Diagnostik Netzwerk BB created a virtual trade fair booth for its members. This is permanently online and offers a good overview of the various services of the members.
In addition, the network has offered three diagnostic webinars, which are now online at YouTube.
- Mastering the challenges: In vitro Diagnostics Directive (IVDR) and clinical performance (1:08 h)
- Managing the SARS CoV 2 Pandemic. Which testing Strategy should be used? (1:09 h)
- Advances in autoimmune disease diagnostics: Update biomarker and testystems (30:33 min)
To give our visitors and customers a bit of variety in the virtual trade fairs, we have created a few videos and set up our own YouTube channel.